Qmotion Advanced Shading Systems
DSCMI is now offering QMotion Advanced Shading Systems which combines technology with fashion in window treatments for homes, businesses, and office spaces. QMotion Advanced Shading Systems sets new standards of excellence for automated shades, powered by easy installation low voltage power or long-lasting batteries that are easily accessible inside the shade tube. The results are elegant electric shades with industry leading battery life and unparalleled quietude. They can be installed in a wide variety of places including homes, hospitals, universities, hotels, restaurants, retail spaces, and offices.
QMotion is constantly taking giant leaps in the design of window treatments to offer you the most sophisticated and aesthetically designed shades on the market. Being awarded additional patents on their cutting edge shades is proof of the passion and commitment QMotion has in designing and building the best window treatments for you. QMotion’s motorized roller shades incorporate the batteries, motor, and gear inside the tube to create a sleek, unobtrusive design option in window treatments. Other brands of motorized roller shades have the battery compartment or motor outside the tube creating a much less elegant design.
QMotion automated window coverings are assembled in the United States and sold around the world by a network of premium dealers and partners. QMotion products require no re-wiring and are able (using standard D-cell alkaline batteries) to last years longer than competitors’ battery-operated systems. QMotion products are environmentally friendly, can help reduce energy costs, and are safer for homes with small children and pets. QAdvanced automated window treatments are the only automated products on the market that feature a patented manual override. In 2014, QMotion was recognized with CE Pro’s Gold Quest Quality award for excellence in customer service.
Check out some of the design aspects listed below:
- QMotion roller shade bracketing is slim and unobtrusive. This makes the motorized systems more attractive, but also reduces the side light gaps to a minimum of 1/2″ on each side.
- QMotion automated roller shades are designed with a built-in safety stop braking system so they do not pass over the top when rising. The benefit of this is both protection of the electric shade as well as protection of your walls and windows.
- All QMotion automated shade systems incorporate an exclusive manual override system. Should your remote not be handy, the shades can still be controlled with a tug of your hand. QAdvanced shades are the only products available with this unique function.
- Design and decorative options abound in each motorized and non-motorized shade collection. QMotion’s window fashions offer a wide range of colors that are as functional as they are stylish.
- QMotion automated roller shades are quiet which is among the greatest of QMotion’s strengths.
Want more options for ease of control?
- QMotion Multichannel Remote provides seven channels to give you control over six individual shades, six groups of shades, or all of them together, with one remote control.
- QMotion offers the flexibility of manual operation. A short tug to the bottom bar of the shade activates the motor, causing the shade to glide to a fully open or preprogrammed intermediate position. Or you can pull the shade downward to your desired position.
- QConnect is an intelligent interface that can communicate with most building and home control systems allowing you to sync your shades with your home automation systems.
- QSync works with the QMotion app available in your app store. It transforms a smartphone or tablet into the most elegant and functional transmitter for QMotion products.
Start In Just One Room...
Simplify your entertainment experience with one remote that does it all—and then some—at a remarkable price.