DSCMI Smart Home Control Services
An automation system allows all of the subsystems in your home or office to be controlled from a single, user friendly interface
- Start out automating your home theater or media room and expand to control lights, thermostats, shades and more. Through the use of advanced wireless technologies most automation can now be done without running a single wire. The days of overly priced, overly complicated automation systems are over. Talk to your DSCMI system designer and start simplifying your home today.
- control your entire home from your mobile device
- dim the lights, lower the shades, and start the movie without getting up from the couch
- confirm that all lights are off, windows are closed and doors are locked from your bedside touch-screen panel
- remotely access your system from anywhere in the world
- adjust multiple HVAC zones anytime, anywhere
- many wireless installation options available
Once you have experienced the joy of listening to music seamlessly throughout your home, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Whole house audio is a luxury that has become extremely popular because of its convenience and affordability. In an existing home or a new construction, DSCMI can design a system that enables each family member to listen to their favorite music in any or every room of your home. With whole house audio you can choose between multiple sources (AM, FM, XM, CD, MP3, iPod, Rhapsody, Pandora, internet radio, etc.) to play Sinatra in the living room, reggae by the pool, children’s music in the playroom, and French music in the kitchen.
- share multiple audio sources to multiple rooms
- interdependently control volume for each “zone”
- control your multi-room audio with your mobile device
- centralize all equipment to eliminate clutter
- enjoy music again!
Comfort, security, elegance, convenience, and energy savings are just a few of the reasons that homeowners are embracing lighting control.
- DSCMI can design a system for any budget, replacing traditional light switches with elegant keypads, touch screens and remote controls that enable you to program on-off timing, activate lighting with motion sensors, set dimming requirements, monitor your energy conservation and more. You’ll even be able to create lighting ambiance for specific moods such as entertaining, relaxing, reading or romance. Select the scene with the single touch of a button to create the ambiance you desire.
- Replace traditional light switches with elegant touch screens, keypads and wireless remote controls
- Program on-off timing based on your at-home schedule
- Activate lighting with motion sensors to increase the security of your home
- Set dimming requirements for certain lights to save energy
- Create single-touch lighting scenes for specific moods such as entertaining, relaxing, reading or romance
- Adjust lighting remotely from your mobile devices
- Protect your furniture and floors from harmful UV rays, save on heating and cooling, and increase privacy with motorized shades, drapes and blinds.
- DSCMI installs programmable shades that extend or retract by time of day, sun sensors, or on demand through remote control or touch screen panels. Contact DSCMI to discuss the design options that fit into your decor and your lifestyle. We carry Lutron, Performance and Qmotion shades and blinds.
- Protect your furniture and floors from excessive UV rays
- Save on heating and cooling costs
- Increase privacy and safety
- Optimize views
- Improve efficiency of your home
- Leaving your home empty or allowing others in your home while you are away can be unsettling.
- With discreetly placed video cameras and an internet connection, you can now see what is happening in your home at all times. Peace of mind is seeing your babysitter caring for your child, knowing who is at the door before you open it, watching the contractor as he works only in the room you’ve requested, and knowing that an elderly relative is safe in their home. Contact DSCMI today to learn more about this exciting and truly valuable technology that can protect your family and your home.
- see your babysitter caring for your child
- know who is at the door before you open it
- watch the contractor as he works only in the room you’ve requested
- confirm that an elderly relative is safe in their home.
- Grant access to gates and doors from anywhere in your home, or anywhere in the world.
- Access control technology ensures the security of your home while providing easy access for approved visitors. If you have an automation system in your home you can take it a step further and set commands to respond when you open the door. Imagine – lights go on, music begins and temperature rises automatically as you enter your home. Talk to your systems designer about the security and convenience features of access control system.
- Lock systems by Baldwin, Yale and Quickset
- You can be notified with a text when your doorbell or gate rings, and choose to who can come in.
WiFi and network Services
- In today’s modern home, network infrastructure is as important as the electrical and plumbing infrastructure.
- From simple commercial grade Wi-Fi systems to hardwired networks with QoS and hardware level security.
- Site survey of exiting Wi-Fi system
- Implementation of hardwired and wireless systems that just work.
- In today’s home, electronics are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Even simple devices like DVD players no require a connection to the internet.
- As technology progresses (and it is happening fast), every device in our home will be connected. From washers and dryers to refrigerators and coffee makers. Our home networks will soon be similar in size to that of a small business. If you already have a modern audio video or automation system installed, chances are your home network is already sizable. Managing and maintaining these sophisticated networks is critical to insuring maximum reliability. Now with the use of sophisticated monitoring tools DSCMI can isolate and resolve network issues quickly and effectively, many times before you are even aware anything is wrong. And the best part is, in most cases, we wont have to send a service technician to your home to disrupt your day.
- Be confident that your systems will work when you need them, every time.
- Minimize or eliminate on-site service calls
- Save money on maintenance costs
- Enjoy peace of mind